Thursday, September 16, 2010

What Item Will Have Immense Value In The Future

Nils Udo in Clermont-Ferrand: Home at last!

And here
after 3 years of waiting, I'm finally rewarded. Excellent contemporary art gallery run by Clear Clermontoise Gastaud ( Gallery Gastaud ) home again exposure Nils Udo. This show is moving in the continuity of one I told you about earlier this year but this time I could see firsthand the works! So I announce that from 23 September to mid November will be held in Clermont-Ferrand exhibition combining photographs of the artist produced for the majority before 2000 (there's one in 2008) and recent painting. Nils Udo has indeed returned to painting in recent years and this new facet of his work (or rather old love that he comes back) it is proposed that we put in parallel with photographs of his installations in nature as we know it.
I come back to tell you about this show that I was the dice to see who knows? Maybe I should have the opportunity to meet the artist ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment