Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What Are Beyonce's Thigh Measurement?

The great feasts of St. Lawrence

is almost one year I did not write this blog! Not that I did not like the taste, but I did not have time. I had other priorities, but Today, I see that visits have continued to flow during my absence. It is worthwhile to do it again, and what better way to get back into the bath as you announce the third edition of the High Holidays of St. Lawrence!
If this festival is not quite old, it is gaining popularity at lightning speed! In its third year of existence, its programming is already in my opinion better than the Quebec City Summer Festival.
This year, the High Holidays of St. Lawrence will be held from July 16 to 19 . The organizers had initially target 50 000 spectators, but now that the buttons are selling like hotcakes, they expect to go well beyond this peak. Provided, of course, the temperature is on our side!
This year the lineup includes including Jonathan Painchaud, Eric Lapointe, Meaning, and Naughty Tribute to Simple Plan.
The buttons were sold in advance until July 12 at a cost of $ 13 and will sell at the door cost $ 30. For all these shows there, it's worth it, right?
Click on the title of this message to access the event site as well as the complete program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment