Sunday, January 2, 2011

Detect My Webcam Model Online

fresh start again ...


When I went out there this afternoon, the atmosphere was hazy.
two months that I had not made out land art,
two months I languished.
For once I had nothing planned.
No projects, no preconceptions,
just let me be carried away by the ambiance, the place, the inspiration of the moment.
And more walking, the less the ideas came to me.
As if the cause was just scaring them away. And
least the ride was pleasant. This stress
:
Two months without making achievements
two months lost. For me, for you ...
The ride ended and I returned with just that image.
The image of a new year that promises to be different other.
I do not know what direction will "take my land art to me."
I just know more than ever it is "mine" and not "to Goldsworthy, Udo, Verschueren to ..." This will perhaps be more land art. It will be just "me".
There was a click over there this afternoon.
Franck who is going to be happy:
I think I am ready to remove teachers, guides,
I think I finally got tired of copying.
Copy her lessons to learn it well, but it comes when to use these lessons.
I think I am finally able to take some personality into my work.
So I still have a lot of accomplishments in stock you will have you stuck with the queue of next month but definitely yes, this year begins in the fog.
But it's exciting to not know where we go!

And this year is as exciting for you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment